After the end of RBR Sonic no longer had any need to conceal his presence and Bob Beaky was discarded as redundant. However, after he was framed as a villain by Neo Metallix and Grimer, Sonic took up the identity once more to avoid attracting attention to himself (although given the depressing circumstances he lacked the ability to keep up Bob's chirpy demeanour anymore). His cover is no longer perfect - Sonic dropped his disguise in front of a bystander when he had to protect Mobians from a Badnik attack during The Battle For Mobius, although he had previously done so at an awards ceremony and in the middle of the Emerald Hill Zone. Unfortunately, as of recently, Sonic's cover as Bob Beaky has been completely exposed.
Beaky was one of the Sonics sent to the future to do battle with nine incarnations of Robotnik thanks to the Emperor Metallix and Pirate Omni-Viewer. Beaky did not have discard his disguise despite being attacked by Robotnikat, but the past versions of Robotnik would now surely know who Beaky was.
- Issue 10 - Megatox
- Issue 14 - Hero of the Year
- Issue 21 - Girl Trouble (Part One)
- Issue 38 - Robotnik's Revenge (Part Two)
- Issue 43 - Badniks Bridge (Part One)
- Issue 46 - The Big Con
- Issue 55 - The Great Escape! (Part One)
- Issue 63 - Project Brutus (Part One)
- Issue 250 - The Battle For Mobius
- Issue 255 - Many Happy Returns
- Issue 262 - Hog Hunt
- Bob Beaky made a non-canon appearence in the Archie Sonic the Hedgehog comics issue #134, during Mina's concert.
- Bob Beaky at Sonic News Network, the Sonic Wiki