The Flashback Zone is a feature in Sonic the Comic Online. Hosted by Omni-Viewer, the section is a look back at classic, perhaps lesser-known stories from the original print run of Sonic the Comic. It debuted in the St. George's Day Special.
The Omni-Viewer (in a simplified, emoticon style) welcomes the readers to the Flashback Zone before segueing into a look back at a classic strip, punctuated by panels from the strip itself. Omni then closes out the section and gives a cryptic comment regarding what story the readers can expect next time.
- Michael Corker - Artist, editor, layout
- L. T. Fletcher - Author
- Mark Hughes - Artist (Sonic The Comic Con Special)
- St. George's Day Special: The Monster Wakes
- Issue 264: Knuckles Versus the Cybernik
- Sonic The Comic Con Special: Flash Forward Zone, a look at upcoming characters and storylines
- Issue 265: The Take-Over
- Issue 266: Super Sonic
- Issue 267: Running Wild
- Issue 268: Point of No Return!
- Issue 269: Amy's Secret Past
- Issue 270: Day One