- Sonic the Hedgehog - The Coming of Chaos!
- Knuckles the Echidna - Carnival Night Conspiracy: Part 4
- Next Issue
- Graphic Zone
- Tails - Fox On The Run: Part 1
- Sonic the Hedgehog - The Big Con
Sonic the Hedgehog
The Coming of Chaos! is a complete story that marks the beginning of the Sonic Adventure story arc. Written by Nigel Kitching, returning for a final spell as an STC writer, the strip was also made by Richard Elson and Ellie de Ville. Doctor Robotnik is thoroughly depressed after his last defeat and there is nothing Grimer can do to cheer him up. In the Emerald Hill Zone, the Kintobor Computer informs the Freedom Fighters, whilst looking for traces of Robotnik, that a monster is loose in the Metropolis Zone. This Chaos monster seems to spread fear just by being near it, making it a tough opponent.
Carnival Night Conspiracy, originally from Issue 39, sees Knuckles the Echidna return to the Floating Island, only to find that a Carnival Night Zone has been built there by the Marxio Brothers. Fox On The Run, from Issue 73, has Tails reluctantly rescuing a young mouse named Tristram, while also avoiding being captured by Fleabyte. The Big Con is a complete Sonic story from Issue 46, where Robotnik has disguised a Badnik Processing Plant as a convention, forcing citizens to be turned into slaves.
This issue's Graphic Zone is Musical Mayhem!, showing many characters showing off their musical talent, some even replacing the identity of real world singers.
- Andy Diggle - editor
- Richard Elson and John M Burns - cover art
- Gary Knight - designer
- Steve MacManus - managing editor
- Sarah Colley - production
- Douglas Pocock - marketing manager
- Michelle Brown - promotions buyer
- Rob McMenemy - marketing director
- Julie Goldsmith - managing director