Issue 206 is the two hundred and sixth edition of Sonic the Comic, the UK's official SEGA comic. Released on the 2nd May 2001, at the price of £1.40, it contained five reprint stories as well as the free gift of a Sonic Spinner.
- Sonic the Hedgehog - Heroes & Villains: Part 2 (from Issue 85)
- Knuckles the Echidna - Village of the Damned: Part 3 (from Issue 86)
- Sonic's World - Revolution: Part 4 (from Issue 82)
- Captain Plunder - Captain Plunder and the Spice Maidens: Part 3 (from Issue 105)
- Tails - Grounded (from Issue 79)
The main strip this comic was Heroes & Villains, where Sonic the Hedgehog locked in a New Tek City prison cell. The hero is rescued by Lord Sidewinder, who proceeds to show Sonic his associates - Lightmare, Mr Fry, Bio-Hazard... and Super Sonic!
Village of the Damned comes to a head as Knuckles the Echidna is caged and ready to be sacrificed. He discovers that Mesmer and Doctor Robotnik are at the centre of the plot. In Revolution, Sonic manages to rescue Amy Rose from her Badnik suit before Robotnik disposes of Commander Brutus with his new freezing battle suit. Captain Plunder and the Spice Maidens set off to Skull Rock to visit Krakiota, the raging sea serpent who can direct them to some treasure. Tails is Grounded by a Spider-Moth in his adventure. Tails narrowly wins the fight, but the fox needs to hurry to save his friends from Brutus.
- Tails' story occured at the same time as the start of Revolution, but this reprinted comic makes it look like Tails is on his way after the revolution has already ended.
- Richard Elson - cover art
- Gary Knight - designer
- Steve MacManus - managing editor
- Sarah Colley - production
- Jess Manu - product manager
- Jane Ballard - marketing assistant
- Douglas Pocock - marketing director
- Colin Shelbourn - editorial director
- Rob McMenemy - managing director